Monday 5 October 2015

SUMMER VIBES. Fresh post, right off the press.

speedy bandouliere 30


So, I've gone ahead and neglected my blog despite me telling everyone that I love photography and blogging. -sigh-
Unfortunately my laptop has been on the mend, which has my photo editing software, thereby inhibiting me from being able to blog. Or so I'd like to think. But in all honestly, I hate editing photos. I admit the finished products look amazing when edited, but ughhh give me a easy way of editing such as VSCOCAM on my phone please!

If anyone knows of a program similar to VSCOCAM for windows/mac please let me know... my life would be so much easier!

Anyways, here are some photos I have taken TODAY, and edited TODAY, and uploaded TODAY.
Yes, no stale outfits from 2 - 3 months ago, this is fressssssh off the press baby!

If you guys arent aware, I've gone back into making youtube videos. And I've enjoyed it immensely. But gosh, to work, youtube AND blog... is it going to be too much?
Luckily I've deferred the Diploma I was supposed to complete this year for next year, so atleast for the rest of the year I can focus on my extracurricular activities. LOL.

Meanwhile, it's been hot in Adelaide. HOT HOT HOT. And today as absolutely disgusting. I wore this little number just out to the park, and later on to IKEA. (God I love that place!) The hat was utilised purely for distraction as my hair was absolutely foul. Regardless, hope you enjoy!
speedy bandouliere 30
Louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 30


Louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 30Louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 30
Louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 30
Louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 30
Louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 30
Louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 30
Louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 30

Shirt - Valleygirl
Denim Jacket - Target
Shorts - Thrifted
Hat - Cotton On
Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30


Photobucket

18 comments :

  1. I love your look so much:))

    http://yumiandyuji.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and I love your YouTube videos!!!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love where you shot these photos - and love the look you created! Great post xxx

    http://hollouwebb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!
    www.arganrainshampooproduct.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey June! I've only recently started blogging and I have been messing around with Photoshop a bit BUT I find the easiest way to edit my photos is just send them over to my phone, edit with VSCO, then upload from my phone or send back to my laptop and upload from there! I don't know if that stuffs the image quality or what but it's been working for me :)

    caaalol.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute style. I was also thinking about starting a vlog, but it's a lot to juggle both. I write a blog as well, which is very much in its beginning stages. It's feels great to start somewhere. I could use any tips as possible. Looking forward to reading more on your blog!

    http://www.wherefitnessmeetsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should consider coming back to blogging. You have a nice blog :)


    Whenever you can, I'd love you to check out my blog www.lilyofnigeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Loved it!
    www.maheensblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks so good! You have a very nice blog.
    http://www.simplyflatiron.com/the-top-5-hair-flat-iron/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks so good! You have a very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Do you have any information on a new mineral cosmetic company that is poping up all over called blush fusion?
    I think their website is http://blushfusion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how your hair looks. You will have to check out our line!

    www.berkleysboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm personally a big fan of heyyyjune blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    ghost mannequin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Packers And Movers Bangalore Local post, we loved each and every thing according to published in your post. Thank you because of this informative article since it's really assistance, I like site. Wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing an informative information@@@@@@@@
    Packers and Movers Bangalore
    https://professionalmovers.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore

    ReplyDelete

  15. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    coord set

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40550168-1