Thursday 1 May 2014

Life Update - Euro pics!

Hi everyone, so my last blogpost was about being MIA... and today's post is yet again about being MIA. -sigh- Wow, just wow. Good job there June!

So, the past few months have been pretty busy. Going to the UK and around touring around Europe was one of the best experiences of my life. The first month involved going on placement in the UK and on the weekends we would spend it sight seeing around England. Despite being there for 4 weeks, I didn't really feel like I was able to see everything that the beautiful country had to offer. I will definitely HAVE to go back there!
After that I rendezvoused with my childhood friends in Athens and we travelled for 2-3 weeks around Greece, Ireland and Spain. We then made our way to France where we joined the Topdeck crew on a tour around Europe.

It was a CRAZY hectic few months. Mainly because the first half I still had assessments to do, and towards the end we really got very lethargic and homesick. One of my favourites would definately be the placement in the UK and travelling on our own. As great as the topdeck tour was, it was definately very rushed. Having barely 1 day to spend in each country and another 1 day of travel was really not ideal. But I have to say, going on the bus was a lot easier than going on a flight everytime we moved.
My favourite country would definately have to be france - as if it wouldnt. It was absolutely stunning! It's always been my dream to visit france and it totally did not disappoint. Marseille was just GORGEOUS! And the people of southern france were just amazing. I would love to go back there when lavenders are in bloom! Runners up would definately be Prague and Amsterdam. Just such beautiful scenery, and architecture! And not to mention Switzerland... just wow!

All in all, I'm already looking forward to making plans to go back, hopefully with my boyfriend. It was such an amazing experience and I could not have been happier to spend it with some of my closest friends. I have literally THOUSANDS of photos and I really want to edit them and upload them slowly onto my blog. It'll just have it sporadically and I think it'll break up all the beauty/fashion posts.

Before I leave you, please tell me what are some of you favourite travel destinations! Where do you recommend I visit next? Please comment below I would love to hear!




























Photobucket

14 comments :

  1. Amazing pictures! hope you liked Florence (my city) as well!
    :)

    thecandyshake

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back! Your pics are fabulous. Traveling Europe is one of my fav memories as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you came here in athens?i cant believe it....i missed your videos..glad you are back..i still cant believe you were here..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures look amazing, they are of great quality and you look very beautiful! I wish you posted more? The places are very inspiring, I am from Europe and visited most of them but definitely have to revisit too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love these photos! Your hair looks really lovely too (did you get it cut shorter?), I definitely need to think about getting my ombre re-done for Summer.

    I don't know if you've been but I would recommend Italy, so many lovely places to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is what you've been off doing! I also went away travelling Central America (which I highly recommend!) for 7 months until 2 weeks ago, went to catch up with your YT channel and was wondering why I actually hadn't missed anything at all! You obviously had a very good reason. So you were in England & London, where I'm from too, I'm so glad you liked it! These pictures are just fabulous, I really LOVE the one of you poking your head out of the train in the snow. Can't wait to see the rest!

    Junia
    (Adore the short hair btw)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the photos are beautiful!! and i love ur haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. missed you!


    http://clappingbugo.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohoo greetings from the Czech Republic!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos! Glad you're back. What kind of camera were these taken with?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are absolutely stunning - what camera are you using!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Dear,
    I have visited your website which was really good,I never seen blogger who managed their blog so nicely other should learn from you guy's, I read your post and it seems that you have not posted anything new since long time.
    We can see various places for vacation here.
    napa wine limo tours Sonoma Limousine Services

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey June! Love your youtube channel and just stumbled across your blog; your photos from this trip are beautiful! What camera did you use to take these photos?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40550168-1